Starting in December 2020
Vida.Com – Oi’s quality of life program – is here to help employees take care of their physical, mental and social health through integrated actions 100% online and free. And now with one more pillar: security.
Within each of them, employees can participate in individual appointments with health professionals and also in collective activities with other employees.
In the Nutritional area, the employee can sign up for an appointment with a nutritionist with a totally individualized follow-up. They can also sign up for nutritional care groups.
In the Postural area, the employee can sign up for an appointment with a physical therapist with an individualized follow-up. They can also participate in live postural guidance classes.
In the Physical area, the employee can sign up for an appointment with a physical education professional with an individualized follow-up. And also participate in live classes.
In the Mental pillar, the employee can enroll in the Mindfulness Program, where they will have access to tools to practice mindfulness with a specialized professional and other employees. And they can also sign up for individual counseling with a psychologist.
In the social pillar, the employee can register for an individual appointment with a social worker and can also participate in some collective initiatives such as:
– Conversation Circles: Support groups on topics of common interest to the participants, with counseling from a guest expert.
– Support Groups: Meetings that take place continuously, fortnightly, and seek to create a bond with the participants.
In addition to these actions, Oi already offers its employees many benefits, support and assistance to take care of their body, mind and social relations. As a result, we obtained:
- Registrations: 3,726 (1,732 registrations for collective actions + 1,995 registrations for individual actions);
- Individual appointments (in the 05 areas): 5,888 appointments;
- Collective actions carried out weekly: 07 (02 nutritional groups, 01 collective social action, 02 physical activity classes with a physical education professional, 01 stretching and strengthening class with a physical therapist, 01 mindfulness group;
- Participants in other activities: 22,04% of eligible employees participate in 01 or more of the new vida.com actions;
- NPS – Probability of indicating actions to a colleague: 93% – Excellence;
- Average grade given to Vida.com Program by the participants: 9,8;
- Adherence to individual appointments: 92%;
- Indirect professionals: 01 technical coordinator, 04 nutritionists, 02 physical therapists, 03 psychologists, 02 physical education professionals and 01 social worker.