Shares arising from the purchase of fixed lines

If you or somebody in your family has acquired a TELEBRÁS fixed line and would like to know if you are entitled to Oi shares, please contact Banco do Brasil, the custodian bank for Oi shares. For more information about shareholding positions, as well as a statement of share transactions, shareholders or their representatives only need to present an identification document with photo in any Banco do Brasil branch. Heirs only need to present their identification document and the shareholder’s death certificate.

For more information about how to contact Banco do Brasil, click here


In person:

  • Any branch.

By phone:

  • Rio de Janeiro metropolitan region and shareholders who have a Banco do Brasil S.A. account: (21) 4004-0001
  • Other regions and shareholders who do not have a Banco do Brasil S.A. account: 0800 729 0722
  • ATMs: For account holders only


Please note:

If a customer has a document that indicates ownership of shares in one of the telephone companies currently belonging to the Oi group and his or her data are not registered with the custodian institution, he or she may leave a copy of said document and a copy of his or her identification document, individual taxpayer’s ID card and proof of residence so that the bank can conduct a more thorough internal search and report back to the customer within the established deadline.

Only shareholders and their duly appointed proxies can obtain information from the Bank.

The banks offer several services, including:

  • Information on shareholding positions;
  • Share transfers (between shareholders, as a result of death, court orders, grouping/split of deposit accounts);
  • Sale of shares on the stock exchange;
  • Reception of documents to rectify shareholders’ registration data;
  • Share subscription;
  • Payment of dividends and interest on equity;
  • Changes to registration information (correction of the shareholder’s name, address, checking account, account opening or closing,
  • Annotation of blocking and unblocking of shares and other related services, bank account for crediting dividends);
  • Change of individual/corporate taxpayer’s ID (CPF/CNPJ)